Emerson brought along a list of 20 tips to survive the music business (see below), which will be included in a special, Internet-only broadcast coming soon. Subscribe to the podcast to make sure you don't miss it.
- Emerson's start, growing up on the Jersey Shore
- his time in LA, including living in a car and working two jobs while getting Tonic together
- how he got his first record deal
- being a broke musician with a big hit on the radio and what it was like to get his first big check
- connecting with fans via social media
- being managed by music industry legend, Irving Azoff
- his work ethic and advice for songwriters
This episode is currently being edited and will air soon. Until then, subscribe to the podcast and check out the notes below...